Mouse-On-Mouse IHC and immunofluorescence (IF)
. Human and Animal tissues IHC & IF staining
. Flow Cytometry
Background Buster is highly effective for quenching background fluorescence.
Background Buster can be used for IHC
Background or non-specific staining is often observed in a variety of immunoassays, in immunohistochemistry IHC) and other immunoassay types such as immunofluorescence, ELISA and flow cytometric assays, background staining can be prevented by the use of INNOVEX peptide Blocker technology, Background Buster.
Innovex Background Buster is a diverse and powerful Peptide-based Technology for eliminating general background staining in tissues and cell preparations stained with antibodies in immunohistochemistry or with DNA or RNA probes for in-situ procedures.
It also makes background-free staining of mouse antibodies on mouse tissues possible in IHC &IF.staining.
Background Buster is also applicable to eliminating non-specific binding in immunofluorescence, ELISA, and flow cytometric assays.
ADVANCED AND UNIQUE FEATURES
- Allows staining of identical species antibodies and tissues (e.g., mouse antibody on mouse tissue, rat-on-rat, rabbit-on-rabbit, etc.).
- Short 10-minute incubation step prior to applying primary antibody or in-situ probe at room temperature
- Delivers complete eradication of general background staining
- Replaces the use of normal serum, powdered milk, casein, and other blocking agents and renders complete success
- Excellent for both frozen and paraffin sections
- Excellent for in situ application
- A must for animal tissue staining